Some older work from Dr. Drip's files...Poor Supes...He just doesn't know how to handle his newly acquired stretchy-powers!!! I'm pretty sure there is a story to go with these somewhere on this blog as well. Enjoy!
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bravo
ReplyDeleteWhen are you posting more ballbusting stuff again?
ReplyDeleteI just clicked my way through your blog, and I have to say, that I think your older original drawings are very well done 👍. There are really interesting ideas among them, of well-drawn, muscular guys in adventurous situations 💪. It's a shame, that you didn't continue this kind of drawing. Maybe you did it, but just stopped publishing them 🤔. The works in which you only reworked other comics are (for me at least) much less interesting, because you see Superman everywhere 🦸♂️. Who knows, maybe you'll reactivate this blog again. I keep an eye on it.
ReplyDelete